Sunday, December 2, 2012

Blog Stage Six

Recently I read one of my fellow classmates blog, Lone Star Watch, and I agreed with several of their viewpoints on the post "Perry's assault on Planned Parenthood". The following is my comment:

    "I agree with you on that it would be absolutely absurd if Texas were to defund Planned Parenthood if the Federal Government follows through with its plan to no longer fund the program. Though Governor Perry has stated that if the Federal Government refuses to give funding to the program, Texas will then provide the funding, but with the exception of not funding abortions. I agree with your viewpoint that it seems the Texas Government is putting words in women's mouths and take away their freedom of choice and what they want to do with their body."

No comments: